Fern Lane, Walliswood, Dorking, RH5
- SOLD BY BURNS & WEBBER
- Elegant double aspect sitting room with focal point wood burning stove and double doors into the gorgeous triple aspect garden room with its lantern roof and doors to the wonderful garden.
- Superb, double aspect kitchen/dining room, featuring Neff integrated appliances and plentiful fitted units including a centre island, together with French doors which open on the decked veranda overlo
- Principal bedroom enjoying double aspect garden views and a stylish ensuite shower room with large glazed shower.
- Study/Bedroom four faces the front garden and has a comprehensive range of built in wardrobes.
- Two generous double aspect bedrooms on the first floor, featuring vaulted ceilings, together with the family bathroom, equipped with a modern white suite and Velux window.
- Exquisite garden, surrounded by trees, featuring a stream water feature meandering through the lawn, beautifully designed planting, raised beds, rainwater harvester and raised decked dining area.
- Front garden enjoying raised beds, electric wooden gates into the gravelled drive, with generous parking space and leading to oak framed garage, log store and shed.
Walliswood is a small semi-rural enclave just beyond the village of Ewhurst, at the foot of the Surrey Hills. The larger nearby village of Cranleigh offers a wide range of shops including a butcher, baker, fishmonger, 2 supermarkets, M & S Simply Food together with a health centre, library and leisure centre. There is an excellent choice of schooling within the surrounding area. The market towns of Guildford and Dorking are about 10 miles away and offer a mainline service to Waterloo and London Bridge respectively.
Fern Lane, Walliswood, Dorking, RH5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ockley Station3.0 miles
- Warnham Station4.0 miles
- Holmwood Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 374168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.