Hertsmere Road, London
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SECOND FLOOR
- GRADE I LISTED BUILDING
- DOCK VIEWS
- STUNNING ORIGINAL FEATURES
- 24HRS CONCIERGE
- WEST INDIA QUAY 0.1 MILE
- ONE BATHROOM + WC
- 999 YEAR LEASE
- EPC RATING C
This 2nd floor apartment boasts many original features such as exposed brickwork and original timber beams. Further benefits include a secure parking space, separate WC, good storage and 24 hour concierge service.
Port East is one of the only Grade I listed Victorian warehouse conversions in East London. Located on the vibrant West India Dock just 0.1 mile from West India Quay DLR and 0.4 mile from Canary Wharf Jubilee station.
Lease: YEARS FROM
Ground Rent: £x 2 pa
Service Charges: Approx. £x 2 pa
Local Authority: Tower Hamlets
Council Tax Band: E
Council Tax: £
Total Sq Ft: 817
EPC Rating: Disclaimer: Ashley King endeavour to advertise accurate representations of properties in descriptions, virtual tours and floor plans, however, they are intended as a guide only and interested parties must satisfy themselves by undertaking a personal inspection.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Hertsmere Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West India Quay Station0.1 miles
- Westferry Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Ashley King is a dynamic independent Estate & Lettings agent in Canary Wharf.
We pride ourselves with extensive local area and market knowledge. We're passionate about properties and are consummately professional in everything we do, with our blend of experience and expertise we are able to offer you a complete Professional service for a wide range of both individual and corporate clients.
It is important you choose the right estate agent when you are planning your next mov
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102944003176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley King, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.