Heather Close, Gosport, PO13
- One Bedroom House
- Cul De Sac Location
- Overlooking Fields
- Allocated Parking
- Shingled Front Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Energy Efficiency Rating:- D (62)
The Accommodation Comprises:-
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Inset spotlight, opening to:
16' 7'' x 14' 7'' (5.05m x 4.44m) maximum measurements
L-shaped, UPVC double glazed windows to front and side elevations, spiral staircase to first floor, wall mounted electric heater, TV aerial point and phone point.
7' 2'' x 5' 9'' (2.18m x 1.75m)
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, fitted with a range of base cupboards and matching eye level units, roll top work surfaces, tiled surround, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, washing machine and fridge/freezer to remain.
First Floor Landing:-
Access to loft space, cupboard housing hot water tank.
14' 7'' x 8' 11'' (4.44m x 2.72m) into wardrobes
UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, wall mounted electric heater, wardrobes to remain, TV aerial point.
7' 3'' x 6' 0'' (2.21m x 1.83m)
Obscured UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, close coupled WC, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, mains shower over, wash hand basin set in vanity unit, wall mounted Dimplex heater, fitted mirror and tiling.
The property benefits from allocated parking and there is a shingled garden to the front.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Heather Close, Gosport, PO13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station2.2 miles
- Portchester Station2.9 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Fenwicks of Gosport together with its Lee on the Solent, Fareham, and Portchester branches offer a unique network of offices. Our Stoke Road office covers Gosport, Alverstoke and the surrounding areas. With a proven track record based on over 50 years collective experience in estate agency, Fenwicks staff concentrates its expert services in residential sales, arranging legal assistance and introducing independent financial advice.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10456112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fenwicks Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.