West Point, Wellington Street, Leeds
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- 24 HR CONCIERGE
- 11TH FLOOR
- UNDERGROUND PARKING SPACE
- LIFT ACCESS TO ALL FLOORS
- STREET LEVEL RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- FEW MINUTES WALK TO TRAIN STATION
West Point is conveniently located within minutes from the train station, central business district and central shopping area. On street level there are various restaurants and bars including a Co Op, M&S and Cafe Nero. On site concierge and lift access to all floors. Currently tenanted but available with vacant possession. EPC Rating: C
Entrance Hallway - New laminate flooring, spot lighting, smoke alarm.
Storage cupboard housing boiler and washing machine, further storage cupboard.
Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Diner - Floor to ceiling sealed unit double glazed window and door leading to a good sized south facing balcony, brand new laminate flooring throughout, side wall lighting. The kitchen area comprises of fitted black gloss wall and base units, under cabinet lighting, laminate work tops, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge, integrated slim line dishwasher. electric oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood over.
Master Bedroom - Sealed unit double glazed window, laminate flooring, side wall lighting
En-Suite Shower Room - Corner shower enclosure, wall mounted WC and hand wash basin, inset mirror and tiled shelf, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring, spot lighting and extractor.
Bedroom Two - Sealed unit double glazed window, laminate flooring, side wall lighting.
Jack N Jill Bathroom - Baht with shower over, glass shower screen, wall mounted WC and hand wash basin, inset mirror and tiled shelf, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring, inset ceiling spot lighting, chrome towel heater, extractor.
BrochuresBrochureWest Point, Wellington Street, Leeds
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
West Point, Wellington Street, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station1.6 miles
- Burley Park Station0.5 miles
- Headingley Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Parklane specialises in Sales and Lettings in the Leeds City Centre and North Leeds areas. Our team has 40 years' experience in the property market and we provide first class customer service coupled with a pro-active approach towards marketing. We aim to make the sales and lettings process as simple as possible and strive to remain one step ahead of the competition.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 28896521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parklane, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.