Dugdale Court Coventry Road, Coleshill
- WELL PRESENTED & STYLISH TWO BEDROOMED SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT DESIGNED FOR RETIREMENT LIVING
- LOCATED IN THE HEART OF COLESHILL TOWN CENTRE WIITHIN THE POPULAR DUGDALE COURT DEVELOPMENT
- BUILT BY LEADING RETIREMENT HOUSE BUILDER McCARTHY & STONE
- OFFERING EASY ACCESS TO EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS & LOCAL AMENITIES NEARBY
- FACILITIES INCLUDE COMMUNAL LOUNGE, SPA ROOM, LANDSACPED GARDENS & HOUSE MANAGER AVAILABLE ON-SITE
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM LEADING INTO A FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- SECURITY CAMERA ENTRY SYSTEM & UNDER FLOOR ELECTRIC HEATING
Having a camera door entry system, lift and staircases to the upper floors and access to the home owners lounge, spa room and landscaped garden.
Entrance door leading into the hall, intercom system. under floor electric heating, sun pipe to ceiling, storage cupboard housing Gledhill Pulsa Coil Thermal Store, smoke alarm, 24 hour emergency call system should you require assistance and panelled doors leading to:
Lounge/Dining Room 3.49m (11' 5") x 7.02m (23' 0")
Having electric under floor heating, TV point, telephone point, two centre light fitment points, air filter vent and PVCu double glazed doors to the rear. Door leading to:-
Fitted Kitchen 2.27m (7' 5") x 2.58m (8' 6")
Having a range of eye and base level beechwood style units, worksurface with tiled splashbacks with incorporated single stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Hotpoint flat surface hob with a stainless steel canopy extractor hood above, oven housing unit with incorporated electric oven, further integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer and washer/dryer and free standing dishwasher. Tiled flooring with electric under floor heating, air filter vent and a PVCu double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 1 3.02m (9' 11") x 6.05m (19' 10")
Having a walk-in wardrobe with fitted hanging rails and shelving units, air filter vent to ceiling, TV aerial socket, electric under floor heating and PVCu double glazed window to the rear elevation. Door leading to:-
Ensuite 2.10m (6' 11") x 2.18m (7' 2")
Having a panelled bath with overhead power shower, safety rail, vanity hand wash basin and a low level w.c., tiled flooring with electric under floor heating, floor to ceiling tiling, electric towel rail, air filter vent and electric shaver socket
Bedroom 2 2.76m (9' 1") x 4.49m (14' 9")
Having a PVCu window to the rear elevation, electric under floor heating, air filter vent, wardrobe and TV aerial socket.
Shower Room 1.64m (5' 5") x 2.14m (7' 0")
Having a fully tiled double shower cubicle with incorporated power shower unit, safety rail, hand wash basin and a low level w.c. Tiled flooring with electric under floor heating, tiled walls, air filter vent to ceiling, electric towel rail, cabinet and electric shaver socket.
The home owners lounge is for the use of all home owners for impromptu and organised gatherings. The lounge can also be reserved for private functions for a modest charge.
The Guest Suite has an en-suite shower room, tea and coffee making facilities, under floor electric heating, a TV and emergency call system. (Subject to availability the fee is £25 per night).
A spa room is available for the enjoyment of all home owners. The House Manager has details of the services on offer.
The garden is landscaped being laid to lawn with well stocked and maintained shrub borders, block paved patio seating area and enclosed by panelled fencing. The garden is for the enjoyment of all home owners and their visitors.
A car parking permit system is in operation at Dugdale Court. Permits available on a first come, first served basis at a fee of £250 per year.
Mobility scooter charging point. Pets allowed by agreement.
The property is understood to be leasehold and is being offered for sale with approximately a 120 year Lease (to be confirmed). Service Charges approximately £262.28 per month and Ground Rent £247.50 per half year. (To be verified by the solicitor).
This home's performance is rated in terms of the energy use per square metre of floor area, energy efficiency based on fuel costs and environmental impact based on carbon dioxide (CO²) emissions. The higher the rating, the more energy efficient the home is and the lower the fuel bills will be.
Dugdale Court Coventry Road, Coleshill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coleshill Parkway Station1.7 miles
- Water Orton Station2.5 miles
- Marston Green Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Waters & Co., offers FREE legal work on your sale, FREE market appraisals and “No Sale No Fee” with no upfront charges.
Waters & Co., are both Estate Agents and Solicitors based all under one roof in our prominent High Street office where you get two services for the price of one. Our window displays attract much passing interest especially as we are close to the very popular Fish and Chip shop and we have FREE car parking at the rear.
Waters & Co., are a well trusted local famil
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAT1002003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waters & Co., Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.