Bickley Close, BS15
- Four double bedrooms
- South west facing garden
- Close to local amenities
- Garage and driveway
- Detached property
- Extension with separate bathroom
- Within walking distance of schools
- Immaculately presented
The property is located on a quiet cul de sac and has many locational benefits.
Hanham High Street is within walking distance as well as a number of beautiful local walks along the River Avon. There are a handful of schools all close by, including Beacon Rise Primary School voted ouststanding by Ofsted.
Electric gates give way to a large driveway with space for multiple cars, further garage and a gravelled front lawn. There is also side access to the rear garden.
On entering the property you are first met with a porch area, followed by a hallway leading on to the ample downstairs accommodation consisting of kitchen, living room, dining room, w/c and extension with shower room in situ.
The living room is a lovely space, running the whole back width of the house with patio doors opening up onto the rear garden. There is plenty of storage and preparation space in the kitchen which has a lovely country garden feel to it. The extension which can be accessed via the kitchen has huge potential and possibilities.
Moving upstairs via a sweeping staircase, a large landing branches off to all upstairs accommodation. Upstairs accommodation consists of four bedrooms and a well -presented family bathroom. All four bedrooms are doubles.
The south west facing rear garden is a real selling point and is both private and enclosed. Beautifully kept, this outside space comes with a large lawn with neat borders and a patio area that would be a lovely space for outside dining.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Bickley Close, BS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keynsham Station1.6 miles
- Lawrence Hill Station2.5 miles
- Bristol Temple Meads Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Moorfield Estate Agents are an independent estate agency which was formed in 1999 and quickly proved to be a successful independent agent in Bristol. We are committed to helping all our clients relieve the stresses involved in any home move. Our friendly, proactive team have a detailed and in depth knowledge of the local market as such we can advise on the most effective means of renting, buying, selling, managing and investing in Bristol.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moorfields Estate Agents, Hanham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.