Royal Drive, Friern Barnet, London, N11
- Prestigious Two Bedroom Penthouse Flat
- Approximately 818 Sq Ft
- Award-Winning Private Gated Development
- Security & 24 Hour Concierge
- Communal Tennis Courts & Gym
- Allocated Parking
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- 103 Year Lease
- Secure Entryphone System & Lift Access
- Excellent Transport Links & Close To Amenities
Tenure: Leasehold, 103 years remaining
** PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE **
A prestigious two bedroom, two bathroom penthouse flat offered for sale in very good condition throughout, set within a stunning and award-winning private gated development. The period listed building is found within a 30 acre parkland setting which features security, 24 hour concierge, communal tennis courts and a gym.
Situated on the fourth (top) floor and measuring approximately 818 sq ft, the property comprises of two double bedrooms (with air conditioning in the main bedroom), two modern fully tiled bathrooms (one en-suite), a large living/dining room, a modern integrated kitchen and a utility room. Further features include central heating, recently installed double glazed windows, wooden flooring, secure entryphone system, lift access, communal gardens, allocated parking and a long lease with 103 years remaining.
Viewings are highly recommended as the property, along with the development, must be seen to be fully appreciated and will make an ideal first time, couple/young family or investment purchase.
Princess Park Manor is situated on Royal Drive, which is found off Friern Barnet Road in Friern Barnet. The location offers excellent transport links and a multitude of local amenities.
New Southgate (Great Northern) Overground Station is only 0.1 mile away, whilst Arnos Grove (Piccadilly Line) Underground Station is only 0.5 mile away, offering fast and easy access into Central London and surrounding.
A wide choice of supermarkets, gyms, restaurants, bars & pubs, cafes, coffee shops, retail businesses, open green spaces, a cinema and a Golf Club can be found nearby.
By road, the A406 is easily accessible which provides access across London and connections to the A1 and A10 roads, along with further connections to the M1, M11 and M25 Motorways.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Royal Drive, Friern Barnet, London, N11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Southgate Station0.1 miles
- Arnos Grove Station0.5 miles
- Bounds Green Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1013681-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering North London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.