St Andrews Road, Penycoedcae, Pontypridd
- Beautiful Elevated Views to Front
- Driveway & Garage
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/ Diner
- Four bedrooms
- Popular Location
Four Bedrooms!! Driveway and Garage! Two Reception Rooms! Very popular location!! Spacious accommodation!! Viewings are a must!! Book an appointment 24 hours a day on peteralan.co.uk.
Peter Alan Pontypridd are delighted to offer to the market this deceptively spacious four bedroom semi-detached property in the sought after location of Penycoedcae. Within a short distance from the property you have access to local amenities such as shops, pubs and great transport links including local train station. The property further benefits from good road links as the A470 and M4 are only a short drive away.
Offering versatile and flexible accommodation this family home really is a must see. The ground floor comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner and 2nd reception room which would make an ideal play room or study. To the first floor are four good size bedrooms and family bathroom. The property sits on a a good size plot with off driveway and garage to the front and enclosed low maintenance garden to the rear,
This property is in a great location and has plenty of room for all the family with many countryside walks within walking distance of property.
Enter via UPVC double glazed door. Access to lounge and stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 14' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.39m x 3.33m )
Good size family room with UPVC bay window to the front. Access into kitchen.
Kitchen 14' x 9' ( 4.27m x 2.74m )
A modern kitchen comprehensively fitted with matching wall and floor units with contrasting work tops over. Integral sink and space for washing machine and dishwasher. Access into 2nd Reception room.
2nd Reception Room 12' 2" x 7' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.31m )
This rooms offers flexible accommodation and could be used as a play room, study or another lounge. UPVC doors to rear giving access into garden. Access into garage.
Access to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 11' ( 4.22m x 3.35m )
UPVC window to front.
Bedroom Two 14' x 6' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.11m )
UPVC window to front
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 7' ( 3.89m x 2.13m )
UPVC window to the rear
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.36m )
UPVC window to rear.
family bathroom with three Piece suite comprising of bath with shower over,WC and sink. UPVC window to rear.
To the front of the property is double driveway with electric roller shutter doors giving access to the garage.
To the rear of the property is large patio area with space for all the family.
Council Tax Band - C
Welsh Primary School - YGG Evan James
English Primary School - Maesycoed Primary
Welsh Secondary School - YG Garth Olwg
English Secondary School - Hawthorn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St Andrews Road, Penycoedcae, Pontypridd
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontypridd Station0.8 miles
- Trefforest Station1.0 miles
- Trehafod Station2.1 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why after over 50 years in business we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch. All of our friendly staff are local experts, specialists at selling properties in your area.
As one of the largest estate agents in Wales we have extensive local coverage, with 29 branches and an average of 111 thousand visits to our website each month, we can get your property seen by a huge numbe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PPD303350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Pontypridd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.