Cold Blow Crescent, Bexley
- Spacious three bedroom semi detached house
- Popular location close to all local amenities
- Two reception rooms
- Ground floor wc
- Utility room
- Shower room with separate wc
- Off street parking
- Available immediately
Ground Floor WC
14' 2'' x 12' 2'' (4.31m x 3.71m)
12' 4'' x 9' 2'' (3.76m x 2.79m)
9' 9'' x 9' 8'' (2.97m x 2.94m)
Cooker. Fridge. Wall and base units.
19' 5'' x 6' 10'' (5.91m x 2.08m)
9' 11'' x 7' 7'' (3.02m x 2.31m)
Freezer. Washing machine.
12' 9'' x 10' 6'' (3.88m x 3.20m)
9' 2'' x 9' 4'' (2.79m x 2.84m)
7' 9'' x 8' 8'' (2.36m x 2.64m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull DetailsCMP Certificate
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Cold Blow Crescent, Bexley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bexley Station0.8 miles
- Crayford Station0.9 miles
- Albany Park Station1.7 miles
About the agent
You might think there's little difference between estate agents but, like so many things in today's complex world, it's often those we take as a given that truly make a difference.
Almost 61 years since we started, Park Estates remains independent, family run and with knowledge of the local area we believe is unrivalled. Yes, we've seen change over the decades but we believe that puts us in a unique position when it comes to advising and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10152040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park Estates, Bexley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.