Ruff Lane, Ormskirk
- Stunning Period Detached Home
- Six Bedrooms and Four En-Suites
- Circa 5211 Square Feet
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Beautifully Kept Lawns and Large Patio Area
- Walled 'Mediterranean' Courtyard
- Sweeping Driveway and Large Gravel Forecourt
The property displays unmatched refinement and comfort with magnificently appointed interiors, rich in comforts and imbued of timeless character and charm. This exceptional residence has undergone an extensive series of improvements during our clients attentive tenure and both the interior and exterior living spaces are architecturally and visually outstanding, with special custom enhancements ensuring this unique home provides a unique quality of life.
Internal inspection will reveal accommodation that briefly comprises, lounge, sitting room, dining room, music room, study, breakfast kitchen and summer lounge, playroom, downstairs WC, six bedrooms, four en-suites and a master bathroom.
Externally there are beautiful gardens with a sweeping driveway leading to a large gravel forecourt and a detached double garage. The rear gardens are a horticulturists delight with an almost parklike feel having swathes of beautifully kept lawns, protected trees and mature borders, there is also a feature coy carp pond and a large patio area for outdoor dining and entertaining and a walled 'Mediterranean' courtyard.
The property rests in a highly desirable location with easy access to the town centre with its many shops, wine bars and restaurants along with excellent local schools and only a short distance to the railway station making it perfect for the commuter.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Ruff Lane, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ormskirk Station0.4 miles
- Aughton Park Station1.0 miles
- Town Green Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10248644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.