Malt Kiln Mews, Standish
- Well-Proportioned Mews Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen and Lounge to the Rear
- En Suite to the Master Bedroom
- Rear Garden and Allocated Parking
- Cul de Sac Location
Accommodation highlights include a welcoming entrance hallway, a convenient two-piece cloakroom/WC, a well-appointed kitchen affording a quality range of fitted wall and base units, integrated appliances and complimentary wall tiles, and a good sized lounge with doors that open out into the rear garden. On the first floor you will find three bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en-suite. The family bathroom completes the accommodation, being fitted with a three-piece suite in classic white, comprising of WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with overhead shower.
Externally there is a garden to the rear together with an allocated parking space. The rear garden is fully enclosed with a lawned area. Other benefits of this delightful home include gas central heating and double glazing. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Malt Kiln Mews, Standish
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gathurst Station2.2 miles
- Appley Bridge Station2.3 miles
- Wigan Wallgate Station3.0 miles
About the agent
With over 20 years of experience in the local property market, we are here to offer a service that's all about you. Our hand picked team of local estate agents are dedicated to making sure each step of your journey goes smoothly from the start to finish. Our team pride themselves on being friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to property and look forward to finding you the right house to call home.
We know that buying or selling a home can
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7043468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tracy Phillips, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.