Hayton, Aspatria, Wigton, CA7 2PD
- Beautifully Situated End Link Cottage,
- Master Bedroom, Shower Room to F/flr,
- Living/Dining Room, Kitchen,
- Wetroom, Entrance Porch,
- LPG C/H, D/G,
- Well Established Rear Garden,
- Energy Rating - tbc.
Approached through double glazed door with single glazed window.
LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM
4.01m (13' 2") x 3.89m (12' 9")
Front facing reception room with window to the front elevation, period style feature fire place and radiator.
2.39m (7' 10") x 1.93m (6' 4")
With electric shower, sink unit window and radiator.
Incorporating a range of fitted base units and complimentary worksurface over, 4 ring gas hob with oven below, sink unit , plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler, window and radiator. Double glazed door into the rear garden.
With radiator and walk in storage area with roof window.
3.43m (11' 3") x 2.95m (9' 8")
Front facing bedroom with window to the front elevation, roof window and radiator.
2.39m (7' 10") x 2.18m (7' 2")
Incorporating electric shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, Wc, window and radiator.
To the rear of the property is a walled well established garden with summer house/potting shed. To the front of the property is an allocated garden area.
We would like to advice prospective buyers Croft Cottage has a Right of Way to walk around the side of the property. The vendor is currently in the process of having the boundary to the front of Church View extended, this is in the hand of her solicitor and the land registry.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hayton, Aspatria, Wigton, CA7 2PD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aspatria Station2.3 miles
- Maryport Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CARSP202114. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Covering Cockermouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.