Stanley Place, Chester, CH1
Accommodation in Brief
- Staricase Hall
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- Walk in Pantry
- Downstairs w.c.
- Basement with Games Room, Gym, Wine Bins & Store Room
- Linen/Utility Room
- First floor Drawing Room
- Master Bedroom with en-suite Shower Room
- Guest Bedroom with en-suite Bathroom
- 2 Further double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Resident Parking Spaces
B (Ground floor):- Sitting Room; Hall; Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances; Double Bedroom; Bathroom.
4A (First floor):- Ground floor entrance with staircase; Hall; Fitted Kitchen with integrated appliances; 2 Double Bedrooms; 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 en-suite); Sitting Room.
Patios and two parking spaces. All contents available by separate negotiation.
Chester Train Station - 1 Mile
Wrexham - 12 Miles
Liverpool - 28 Miles
Manchester - 42 Miles
Stanley Place, Chester, CH1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chester Station0.8 miles
- Bache Station1.3 miles
- Capenhurst Station5.2 miles
About the agent
The Chester office of national agents Jackson-Stops is well known for the marketing of properties of special appeal. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, presentation and quality of service generally. We cover Cheshire and its bordering counties as well as North Wales where the emphasis is both on country properties with land and holiday retreats.
Initial advice is free and your enquiry will be handled by one of our fully qualified directors who will be pleased to arrange a mee
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHR200040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.