Dunstarn Lane, Adel, Leeds
- Individual detached,
- Prestigious location,
- Three reception rooms,
- Kitchen, utility, guest cloaks,
- Four bedrooms,
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en - suite,
- Stunning terrace, gardens,
- Extensive views,
- Block paved driveway, double garage.
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
Rarely do properties such as these come to the market. A UNIQUE and INDIVIDUAL home of distinction situated in a PRIME residential location on this most favoured of streets.
This IMPRESSIVE property is approached via a sweeping block paved driveway which allows parking for several and leads to a double garage.
In brief, the property comprises; canopied entrance to large porch, reception hall with galleried landing and storage cupboard and with feature arched window which gives wonderful far reaching views over the countryside, guest cloakroom, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, utility, SPACIOUS lounge with patio doors opening on to the terrace, sitting room/play room and FABULOUS family/dining room/sitting room.
To the first floor, there are four bedrooms and bathroom. The master suite comprises, large bedroom opening to dressing area and en - suite bathroom.
Outside, to the front, there is a large block paved driveway allowing parking for several vehicles. There is a double garage with fixed steps leading to a first floor work/hobby area.
Externally, to the back, the most AMAZING terrace, perfect for entertaining and with the most breath taking views over Meanwood valley. There is a generous lawned garden with mature plants and shrubs along with a variety of fruit trees including, plum and pear trees.
Adel is one of the most sought after North Leeds residential areas having its own immediate facilities offering a variety of shops and restaurants. There are highly regarded schools for all ages in the area along with supermarkets and leisure facilities. Adel has good vehicular access to the cosmopolitan amenities of Headingley and in the other direction Otley Road heads towards Otley, Ilkley and the Yorkshire Dales.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Dunstarn Lane, Adel, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Headingley Station2.1 miles
- Horsforth Station2.3 miles
- Burley Park Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what's going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that's why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ADE200156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.