- Excellent schools access
- Peaceful discreet location
- Luxuriously detailed
- Contemporary kitchen
- 2 Contemporary bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- Open plan 'social' living space
- Underfloor heating
- Atmospheric walled gardens
- Community run village shop
REFINED, PRIVATE AND LUXURIOUS: A discreetly located, high quality detached, contemporary home, perfectly situated in the heart of this popular village, with easy access to Abingdon & Oxford.
Central Oxford c. 10.4 miles, Didcot (Parkway) Station c. 7.9 miles Abingdon-on-Thames c. 2.7 miles
A bespoke built, contemporary detached home by renowned Sweetcroft Homes, This house is peacefully situated, offering a high degree of privacy within atmospheric walled gardens together with gated entrance, and is the perfect investment for those seeking a high quality home in strategic location in South Oxfordshire. Beautifully detailed, high specification interior with underfloor heating, large open plan "social" living space offering substantial entertaining space, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, laundry and cloakroom. Excellent community run village shop and quick access to A34 and Didcot Parkway Station. (TOTAL FLOOR AREA: c.2,052 Sq ft)
GUIDE PRICE: £915,000
Contact: Nikki Hemsley
Directions - From the main Abingdon junction of the A34, head west along the Marcham Road (A415) and enter the village of Marcham. Proceed
around the S bend and Bakehouse Lane sits behind the elevated grey rendered Edwardian house on your right hand side. The Lodge (No.1 Bakehouse Lane) will be found having turned left at the head of the private lane to the left of the grey house (actually named The Red House).
Viewing - Contact: Nikki Hemsley
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station4.6 miles
- Culham Station4.6 miles
- Appleford Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29926201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WEST - The Property Consultancy, Summertown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.