North Mead, Henfield
- Shared Ownership Opportunity
- 100% Ownership Available
- Spacious 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Garden With Patio Backing South
- Allocated Parking
- Close To High Street & St Peter's School
- Countryside Walks Nearby
- Chain Free Sale
The property which is conveniently situated is about ten minutes walk from the High Street with its eclectic mix of shops, cafes and pubs. The village has a library, village hall and modern health centre, whilst there is a regular bus service which passes through the village to Brighton and Horsham. The village also has both doctors and dental surgeries and a leisure centre and the primary school is also within walking distance as is many miles of delightful countryside including the Downslink path connecting Horsham to Shoreham.
The property is a semi-detached modern house with entrance hall with cloakroom off and kitchen/dining room to the front with ample space for table and chairs and a sitting room overlooking the rear garden, with door to outside.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with separate shower over the bath. The property has gas fired central heating.
Outside there is a small front garden and a partly walled well enclosed rear garden and the property has allocated parking.
The property is offered with no onward chain and viewing is strongly recommended.
Living Room: 14'8 x 12'8 (4.47m x 3.86)
Bedroom 1: 15'4 x 9'1 (4.67m x 2.77)
Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 9'1 (3.76m x 2.77)
Bedroom 3: 10'2 x 8' (3.10m x 2.44)
There will be rental payment for 50%. You could purchase 80% for £284,000 which our client has and then pay 20% rental part which costs £121 per calendar month and there is also an option to buy 100%. Purchasers will need to be assessed by Sanctuary Housing.
BrochuresBrochureNorth Mead, Henfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
North Mead, Henfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hassocks Station5.7 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29927268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.