Horton Hill, Epsom
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM MID -TERRACE
- IN THE HEART OF EPSOM
- SECLUDED GARDEN
- OFF STREET PARKING
- CLOSE TO GOOD SCHOOLS AND TRANSPORT
- REGULAR TRAIN LINKS TO LONDON
- E. P. C RATING D.
BrochuresHorton Hill, Epsom
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Horton Hill, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epsom Station0.6 miles
- Ewell West Station1.0 miles
- Ewell East Station1.5 miles
About the agent
SELLING or LETTING : Choosing an estate agent with expertise and the best local knowledge is vital in achieving the best price for your home.
Cairds Award winning new premises on Epsom High Street affords clients the very latest digital displays and unparalleled office location to attract the best audience of buyers and display properties to their maximum potential.
We are a forward thinking proactive Independent local business that has established the Market Leading name i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29927664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cairds The Estate Agents, Epsom - SALES. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.