Griffin Road London SE18
- Victorian Mid Terraced
- Six Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fantastic Space
- Offered Chain Free
- Sought after Road
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Acorn would like to present to the market this larger than average Victorian terrace family home, situated in a convenient location for transportation and wonderful green spaces.
Located only a short walk away from Plumstead mainline station (London Bridge, Cannon street and Thameslink) which offers quick access in to central London. There are also frequent bus links in to Woolwich, North Greenwich and Greenwich Village for further transportation and shopping facilities. Both Plumstead Common and Winn's Common are close by, ideal for weekend strolls.
Internally, this spacious home which is decorated to a neutral theme throughout comprises 11ft lounge, further 12ft dining room, downstairs shower room, a large fitted kitchen/breakfast room and a further reception room with patio doors leading to the private garden. On the first floor you will find four good sized bedrooms, a second shower room and finally on the top floor there are a further two double bedrooms.
Family homes of this size do not come to the market very often and also boasts being chain free. Call today to arrange your internal viewing, this is one not to be missed!
Energy Efficiency Rating D
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Griffin Road London SE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plumstead Station0.1 miles
- Woolwich Arsenal Station0.8 miles
- King George V Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We've got you covered, the only agent with offices in Plumstead High Street and Plumstead Common.
Founded in 1984 as a one-office, independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 300 staff, working from more than 30 different offices and divisions. The company's growth has seen the incorporation and inception of other leading brands including John Payne, Langford Russell, MAP Chartered Surveyors, Start Financial Services and Start Conveyancing.
Acorn New Homes Division
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P238547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Plumstead High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.