Cranleigh Road, Ewhurst, GU6
- Large central reception hall leading to spacious sitting room, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room which are all inter-connecting with bi-fold doors and span across the rear of the property.
- The inter-connecting rooms all also benefit from feature doors opening onto the full width rear patio to enjoy the garden vista.
- The beautiful contemporary kitchen with plentiful units and integrated appliances including a butler's sink also benefits from access to a good-sized utility room and the integral garage.
- Two large downstairs double bedrooms, one featuring an ensuite wet room and further interconnecting front facing reception room, together with further ground floor bathroom with large shower enclosure
- Upstairs, the open plan landing extends to some 34'x19' making this an excellent family or games area.
- Impressive master bedroom with dressing and seating area together with a superb ensuite shower room, plus two further upstairs double bedrooms with shared contemporary shower room.
- To the front of the property, there is a block paved driveway with access to the garage and parking for several vehicles, plus a pathway leading around the side to the rear garden.
- Private rear garden laid to lawn and planted with shrubs and trees, together with a patio spanning the rear of the property providing impressive entertaining space, plus a garden shed.
Upstairs, the open plan landing extends to some 34' x 19' making this an excellent family or games area. This leads through to the impressive master bedroom, dressing and seating area, and also features a superb en-suite shower room. There are two further double bedrooms which share the use of a contemporary style shower room.
In our opinion there are very few homes currently available in the area with such a spacious and adaptable individual design. Offering over 4,000 sq ft of accommodation, we feel the house can only be truly appreciated by an internal viewing, and with the accommodation being so versatile, this house will suit many purchasers looking for a large, well proportioned home.
Garden & Exterior
To the front of the property there is a block paved carriage driveway which provides plenty of space for several vehicles. There is a pathway that leads to the side of the property to the rear garden which is principally laid to lawn with a patio that spans the rear of the house providing an impressive external space to entertain family and friends in the warmer months. A path leads to a garden shed and a lawn area surrounded by a variety of shrubs and trees.
The property is located in the village of Ewhurst at the foot of the beautiful Surrey Hills which provide miles of open countryside ideal for walking, cycling and horse riding. The larger village of Cranleigh is about 2 miles away offering a health centre, library, arts centre and leisure centre as well as wide range of shops, including M&S 'Simply Food', butcher, fishmonger and two independent department stores. The market town of Guildford is about 10 miles away with its more comprehensive range of amenities and a mainline station with fast service into London Waterloo and access to the A3.
Cranleigh Road, Ewhurst, GU6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ockley Station4.9 miles
- Gomshall Station5.0 miles
- Chilworth Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Introducing our Cranleigh office Partner and local resident, Clive Bradley.
Having enjoyed a career in Estate Agency since the early 1980's and with over a quarter of a century with Burns & Webber and our sister company Curchods, Clive has extensive industry experience working in various towns and villages across Surrey, which has provided him with a broad breadth of knowledge over a significant market place.
Living locally with his wife and family for over a decade, Clive prides
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 291822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Cranleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.