Laws Street, Pembroke Dock
- Mid-Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- 18 Foot Lounge/Diner
- Gas Central Heating
- Popular Residential Location
- Walking Distance To Town
- Walled Courtyard To Rear
- Double Glazing
- Excelletn First Time Buy/Investment
- EPC Rating: C
Pembroke Dock, or the Port of Pembroke, is located on the edge of the Milford Haven waterway, with its historic Royal Dockyard, and is now the site of the Irish Ferries terminal to Rosslare. There is a range of amenities in the locality, including hotels and guesthouses, superstores, retail parks, primary and secondary schools, leisure centre and a golf course. The lovely countryside of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park is accessible via the coastal path, and there are many beautiful beaches within driving distance.
Lounge / Diner - 5.56m x 4.80m -
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 4.83m x 2.92m -
Bedroom One - 4.67m x 2.74m -
Bedroom Two - 3.00m x 2.95m -
Bedroom Three - 4.06m x 1.98m -
Bathroom - 2.95m x 1.73m -
Viewing: By appointment with the Agents
Services: We have not checked or tested any of the Services or Appliances
Tenure: We are advised Freehold
Tax Band: C
AGENTS NOTE: We have not seen or been provided with any planning consents or building regulations should they be necessary.
BrochuresBrochureLaws Street, Pembroke Dock
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Laws Street, Pembroke Dock
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pembroke Dock Station0.1 miles
- Pembroke Station2.0 miles
- Lamphey Station3.4 miles
About the agent
THE ESTATE AGENT IN WEST WALES
West Wales Properties.Co.Uk is the leading independent estate agent in the area, with 10 high profile computer-linked 'high street' offices throughout West Wales and an associated office in Mayfair London.
Selling and renting properties in Pembrokeshire, Ceredigion, and Carmarthenshire, 7 days a week. Qualified Members of the National Association of Estate Agents and the Property Ombudsman. Innovative pro-active marketing, which is achieving excellen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 27322983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Wales Properties, Pembroke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.