Dumfries Street, Treorchy
- TWO BEDROOMS
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUYER
- ATTRACTIVELY PRICED
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS
- NO CHAIN
Lounge 6.48m (21'3") x 3.51m (11'6")
UPVC double glazed door to entrance hallway.
UPVC double glazed window to front, plaster and emulsion decor, Textured ceiling, carpet to flooring, radiators, electric power points. Gas service meter and doors to rear allowing access to kitchen/ bathroom.
Kitchen 3.35m (11'0") x 2.26m (7'5")
UPVC double glazed window and door to rear , Vinyl flooring and range of fitted kitchen units, ample work surfaces, ceramic tiling, single sink and draining unit with mixer taps. Extractor hood fitted.
Shower room 3.35m (11'0") x 2.26m (7'5") + inner hallway.
UPVC double glazed window to rear, Vinyl floor covering, full bathroom suite comprising panel bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiling.
Window to rear, access to bedrooms x2 Attic storage via ladder with Velux window and boarded floor.
Bedroom 1 4.57m (15'0") x 3.10m (10'2")
Formally 2 bedrooms)
UPVC double glazed windows to front, plaster and emulsion decor, matching ceiling, radiator, electric power points and carpets. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 3.25m (10'8") x 2.92m (9'7")
UPVC double glazed tilt and turn window to rear, plaster and emulsion decor, fitted carpet, and electric power points.
Fully enclosed rear garden with rear lane access.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Dumfries Street, Treorchy
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Treherbert Station0.3 miles
- Ynyswen Station0.7 miles
- Treorchy Station1.5 miles
About the agent
We have a modern approach to residential sales, financial services, residential lettings and property management. We offer our clients a leve
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OSB1003105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Osborne Estates, Tonypandy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.