Boaden Close, Hatt, Saltash
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- LOVELY GARDEN
- NEW BATHROOM
- NEW KITCHEN
- QUIET LOCATION
Fantastic three/four bedroom property, immaculately presented with great rear garden, new kitchen and bathroom with the added bonus of an extended garage and driveway. Located in the popular area of Hatt.
**Guide Price £250,000 to £260,000***
This fantastic extended three/four bedroom detached property comes to the market for the first time since new. Immaculately presented and well proportioned it ticks all the boxes for a loving and warm family home for any growing family. With the addition to the recently improved bathroom, kitchen and downstairs wc this property is a must see! With a generous fully enclosed rear garden with feature waterfall and pond and being situated in a quite cul - de -sac high interest is expected!
Space for 2 vehicles is available on the driveway and furthermore there is an extended garage for additional parking.
LOCATION- Situated in the popular village of Hatt, within walking distance to a general store, garage and hotel restaurant. The village is also on a main bus route with the town of Saltash only 3 miles away offering good transport links to Devon and Cornwall.
**Guide Price £250,000 to 260,000**
Side double glazed door. radiator. Under stair cupboard. Door to the downstairs wc, sliding door to the kitchen, door to lounge/diner, door to bedroom 4, door to garage
Front obscure window. Vanity sink and wc.
Lounge/diner 20' 9" x 11' 4" ( 6.32m x 3.45m )
Rear double glazed window. Double glazed patio doors. Feature stone wall with gas fireplace. Radiator.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 9' 4" ( 2.21m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen with high gloss wall and base units, with asterite 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, roll top work surfaces. Space for 4 ring gas cooker. Space for fridge/freezer. Space for dishwasher. Sliding door to the hallway
Stairs from ground floor. Airing cupboard. Loft access via pull down ladder
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 13' ( 2.95m x 3.96m )
Rear double glazed window. Plain plastered walls and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.40m x 3.02m )
Front double glazed window. Plain plastered walls and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.49m x 2.31m )
Front double glazed window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator. Plain plastered walls.
Bedroom 4 7' 4" x 13' 1" ( 2.24m x 3.99m )
Front double glazed window. Radiator.
Fully tiled new bathroom. Obscure rear double glazed window. Double walk in shower with large double shower over. Heated towel rail. Vanity wash hand basin.
Fully enclosed with featherboard fencing. large seating area and gin corner. mainly laid to lawn with a plant and shrub border and a pond with a waterfall feature. Storage shed. Access to garage. Side gate.
Garage 22' 3" x 8' 8" ( 6.78m x 2.64m )
Power supply and lighting. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Rear side window. Freezer space. Wall mounted meters. Electric powered door. Workshop area. Wall mounted boiler. Overhead storage. Door to the rear garden.
Bathroom 12 months old. Kitchen four years old. new downstairs wc, solar panels
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Boaden Close, Hatt, Saltash
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Saltash Station3.0 miles
- Bere Ferrers Station3.6 miles
- St. Germans Station3.6 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent�
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Saltash
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS103892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.