3 bedroom House Terraced in Barnton
- Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location.
- Well presented and spacious.
- Dining Kitchen.
- Three bedrooms.
- Off road parking.
Barnton is a village on the outskirts of Northwich and is superb for those who commute, being just ten minutes from the M56 motorway. There are local amenities such as smaller convenience shops, however Northwich Town Centre is within very easy reach and caters for a larger and more diverse range of needs. Barnton has a primary school and is also in the catchment for Weaverham and Hartford. The Trent and Mersey canal are close at hand for those who enjoy boating and further complements the beauty and rural feel of this village.
IN FURTHER DETAILS THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Please note that we have not checked any of the appliances or the central heating system included in the sale (if any). All prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on this point prior to entering the contract.
Lounge 4.85m (15'11) Into bay x 3.58m (11'9)
Dining Kitchen 4.65m (15'3) x 3.12m (10'3)
Conservatory 3.53m (11'7) x 1.93m (6'4)
Separate WC 1.6m (5'3) x .9m (2'11)
Bedroom One 4.65m (15'3) Max x 3.38m (11'1) Max
Bedroom Two 3.15m (10'4) x 2.57m (8'5) Max
Bedroom Three 2.21m (7'3) x 2.06m (6'9)
Bathroom 2.51m (8'3) x 1.75m (5'9)
Leasehold. Ground rent is £140 per annum. Subject to verification by Vendor's Solicitor.
SERVICES (NOT TESTED)
We believe that mains water, electricity, gas central heating and drainage are connected.
Cheshire West And Chester. Council Tax - Band C.
Vacant possession upon completion.
Viewing strictly by appointment through the Agents.
3 bedroom House Terraced in Barnton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenbank Station1.5 miles
- Hartford Station1.9 miles
- Acton Bridge Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Hinchliffe Holmes provides a dedicated and exciting approach to the housing market, transforming the traditional estate agent presence on the high street with an eye-catching, modern and country chic home from home designed office, offering a superior, refined and more comfortable one-to-one experience.
Hinchliffe Holmes specialises in the sale of town and country properties, shaping its reputation on a bespoke level of quality advice, superb local knowledge and exceptional customer
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinchliffe Holmes, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.