Temple Road, Epsom
- Studio Flat
- Close to Epsom Town Centre and Station
- Single Occupant
- Available Early September
- 18ft Studio Room
- Great Size Kitchen
- Walk In Wardrobe
- Ample Space & Storage
- EPC Rating C
Accommodation comprises: Inner hallway with walk in wardrobe, 18ft studio room, great size fitted kitchen with washer/dryer and fridge/freezer, bathroom with shower over bath and spacious feel throughout. The property benefits from allocated off street secure parking and is available from early September.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (08649038)
Client Money Protection provided by: ARLA Propertymark (C0128618)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Temple Road, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epsom Station0.3 miles
- Ewell West Station1.0 miles
- Ewell East Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103_TPAG. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Personal Agent, Epsom. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.