Crescent Road, Friern Barnet
- Good Size Rooms Throughout
- Driveway and Garage
- Large Garden to the Rear
- Character Features Throughout
- Perfect Family Home
- Near good OFSTED Rated Schools
- Close to Bethune Park and Friary Park
With character, we present an extended 4 bedroom, 2-3 reception semi-detached house with a grand entrance and traditional features. A bright and spacious home, this benefits a driveway & garage, near good OFSTED rated schools and located in quiet road in Friern Barnet, it is perfect for a family.
Worth viewing, located in Crescent Road, we are delighted to offer this characterful, semi-detached house close to many good OFSTED rated schools and colleges. This house benefits from a driveway and garage, a large garden to the rear, a good size kitchen/diner, private rear garden and is set in a quiet residential road, it is ideal for a family looking for lots of living space.
Friern Barnet is a suburban area within the London Borough of Barnet, 7.4 miles (11.9 km) north of Charing Cross. Its centre is formed by the busy intersection of Colney Hatch Lane (running north and south), Woodhouse Road (taking westbound traffic towards North Finchley) and Friern Barnet Road (leading east towards New Southgate).
New Southgate Station, Southgate, tube Arnos Grove tube and Bounds Green tube station and the many bus routes serve Friern Barnet commuters into and out of London.
Entrance Hall 13' x 7' ( 3.96m x 2.13m )
Lounge 16' 6" into bay x 12' 2" ( 5.03m into bay x 3.71m )
Reception 9' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.51m )
Kitchen 12' x 8' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.64m )
Bedroom One 16' 11" into bay x 12' 9" ( 5.16m into bay x 3.89m )
Bedroom Two 12' 4" into recess x 11' 8" ( 3.76m into recess x 3.56m )
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 6' 11" ( 2.72m x 2.11m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Crescent Road, Friern Barnet
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Southgate Station0.5 miles
- Arnos Grove Station0.9 miles
- Woodside Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local North Finchley Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in North Finchley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference NFY105420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.