Blackman Street, Central Brighton
- A Well Proportioned Second Floor (Top) Studio Apartment
- Open Plan Living/Bedroom Area
- Fitted Kitchenette
- Separate Shower Room
- Close To Brighton Mainline Station, Shops and Seafront
- 125 Year Lease from 2010
- Let On AST at £600 pcm.
- Internal Floor Area 20m²/215ft²
- CASH BUYERS ONLY
**Cash Buyers Only**
A well-proportioned studio apartment ideally located close to Brighton Mainline Station, Shops and Seafront. A good-sized studio room with kitchenette, entrance hall and shower room; a perfect property for commuters.
A well-proportioned second floor (Top) studio apartment. The accommodation consists of a good-sized South facing studio room, a fitted kitchenette and separate shower room. The property benefits from a door entry phone system and is sold with a 125 Year lease from 2010. The apartment is presently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST) at a Net of £600 per Calendar Month.
Entrance Hall - With wall heater and consumer unit.
Living/Bedroom Area - 4.77m x 2.78m (15'7" x 9'1" ) - 4.77m x 2.78m (15' 8" x 9' 1")Dual aspect room with double glazed sash windows, kitchenette with two ring electric hob & oven below, single drainer, space for fridge, plumbing for small washing machine, cupboard storage over, wall heater and entry phone.
Shower Room - 1.79m x 1.62m (5'10" x 5'3" ) - 1.79m x 1.62m (5' 10" x 5' 4")Double glazed sash window, low level WC, shower cubicle with mixer tap, extractor fan, part tiled walls, shaver point and heated towel rail.
Blackman street is situated in the heart of central Brighton, a stone throws away from Brighton Mainline Station (0.1miles), The Lanes, London Road (0.2miles), and a variety of cafes and shops. The apartment is accessible to Sussex and Brighton Universities (1.4miles), and many of Brighton’s attractions including Brighton Seafront (0.7 miles) and Brighton Pier (0.9 miles).
BrochuresBlackman Street, Central Brighton
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Blackman Street, Central Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.1 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.6 miles
- Preston Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Our Brighton & Hove City centre offices have large window frontages and are positioned in the heart of the North Laine conservation area, ideally placed for Brighton Station. We are uniquely positioned for commuters, the London market & overseas purchasers in addition to our local residents.
Having opened the North Road office in 2006 our residential department has expanded and now incorporates 2 shop fronts including residential sales, letting
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29936501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.