Crescent Court, Cyncoed Crescent, Cyncoed, Cardiff
Property ref: 121_661_4745228
A long L-shaped hallway approached by a uPVC double glazed entrance door, original parquet flooring, large under stairs store with lighting, two radiators, two large double cloakroom cupboards with hanging rails and overhead storage, access to all of the accommodation off the entrance hall, majority doors replaced by contemporary doors with stylish brushed chrome handles.
19'6" (5.94m) x 7'2" (2.18m) overall. A bright principal living space with two windows overlooking the communal grounds and parking area as well as overlooking the natural tree lined woodland boundary, two large radiators, continuation of the original parquet flooring, power sockets with USB ports.
11'0" (3.35m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
Overlooking the communal grounds, (updated 2016), a modern light grey Shaker style kitchen with stylish handles, appointed along three sides comprising of soft closed eye level units and base units with drawers, deep pan drawers and wood style round nosed worktops over, fitted five burner Hotpoint gas hob with extractor above, built-in electric oven and separate microwave oven above, integrated dishwasher, ergonomically designed pull-out corner cupboards in both corners, space for upright fridge/freezer, stylish ceramic floor tiling, inset 1.5 bowl sink, contemporary splashback around the work surface areas with tiled surround behind the cooker.
14'10" (4.52m) x 10'1" (3.07m) Overlooking the woodland boundary and parking area, continuation of the wooden parquet flooring, coved ceiling, double radiator, door to en suite.
A beautifully appointed recently added en suite comprising a Quadrant corner shower with stylish rainfall shower head and flexible shower head with thermostatic controls, bevelled brick style ceramic wall tiles, pedestal wash hand basin with matching wall tiles, close coupled push button WC, shaver point, heated towel rail, ceramic floor tiling, extractor fan, shaver point.
15'8" (4.78m) x 9'1" (2.77m) A second large double bedroom overlooking the communal grounds, continuation of the original parquet flooring, radiator.
Beautifully appointed and updated white bathroom suite comprising a tile panelled bath with central shower mixer taps and central plug with bevelled brick style ceramic tiling to splashback with large mirror above, a walk-in wet area with matching bevelled brick style wall tiling and contemporary rain style shower with flexible hand held shower and thermostatic controls, large glazed fixed shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with matching tiled splashback, close coupled push button WC, heated chrome towel rail, shaver point, ceramic floor tiling moving into a mosaic floor tiling with sunken drain to the walk-in shower area, extractor, full width utility/store area with sliding doors, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for condenser drier, an abundance of shelving.
Surrounded by open plan front communal grounds, communal driveway and parking to under croft garages, with further communal gardens to the rear adjoining woodland.
Numbered 5 in the middle of the block, large double tandem garage measuring 27’10” x 8’8” wide, up-and-over door, power and lighting.
Viewers Material Information
1) Prospective viewers should view the Cardiff Adopted Local Development Plan 2006-2026 (LDP) and employ their own Professionals to make enquiries with Cardiff County Council Planning Department ( before making any transactional decision.
2) Transparency of Fees Regulations: We do not receive any referral fees/commissions from any of the Providers we recommend, apart from London & Country Mortgages, where we may receive a referral fee (amount dependent on the loan advance and product) from this Provider for recommending a borrower to them. This has no detrimental effect on the terms on any mortgage offered.
3) Please note that if the property is currently within Cardiff High School catchment area, there is no guarantee that your child or children will be enrolled at Cardiff High School, if requests, for places become over subscribed. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries with Cardiff County Council Education Departme...
Crescent Court, Cyncoed Crescent, Cyncoed, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath High Level Station1.0 miles
- Heath Low Level Station1.0 miles
- Llanishen Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Kelvin Francis Ltd are an independantly owned and operated firm of Chartered Surveyor estate agents with over 30 years experience as leaders in the Cardiff residential market.
Innovators in knowledge, we are quick to implement new technology to enhance the buying and selling process but never at the cost of personal attention. The Directors and Valuers have 81 years experience between them but are very forward thinking in the methods, techniques of selling and Internet technology.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4745228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Francis Ltd, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.