Avenue Road, London
- Two Double Bedroom Flat
- Within walking Distance to Train Station
- Great Access To Local Amenities
- Lift to all floors
- First Floor Apartment
- Chain Free
- Off Street Parking/ Private Garage
- Communal Garden
- Spacious Lounge
RETIREMENT FLAT with two double bedrooms located on the first floor offered for sale with no onward chain. This property boasts 710 sq ft of internal living space and benefits from off street parking, private garage, spacious Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, three Piece bathroom suite communal garden, private garage. The Property offers great access to local amenities as well as close walk to the train station. It is a condition of purchase that single residents be over the age of 60 years, or in the event of a couple, one must be over the age of 60 years and the other over 55 years. For periods when the Development Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Appello call system. You also have access to the Guest room. Viewings by appointments only,
EPC band: D
Avenue Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southgate Station0.5 miles
- Oakwood Station0.7 miles
- Cockfosters Station1.1 miles
About the agent
At Yopa London we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a competitiv
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 197880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.