Gallowstree Common, RG4
- FOUR-BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED
- FANTASTIC OPEN PLAN KITCHEN-DINER WITH TOP OF THE RANGE AGA
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- THREE FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- AMAZING ENCLOSED GARDEN WITH MATURE SHURBS, HERB GARDEN AND LARGE PATIO
- HEAPS OF CHARACTER THROUGHOUT
- VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
- 15 MINUTE WALK TO SONNING COMMON
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION The property consists of enclosed porch to entrance hall, open plan kitchen/dining room to the rear including a range of matching eye and base level units with granite worktop space, underlighting, butler style sink unit with drainer, wine cooler, integrated larder fridge and dishwasher, an electric AGA oven, island unit with cupboard drawer units and breakfast bar. The kitchen/diner also benefits from a double door to the garden, perfect for al fresco dining. There is also a convenient utility room to the rear of the kitchen. To the front is a separate sitting room with open fireplace and cast-iron surround and slate hearth, a separate study and convenient cloakroom with W/C. The first floor consists of master bedroom and en-suite shower room with white three-piece suite and three further double bedrooms, the family bathroom is located on the landing with white three-piece suite and shower over bath. Externally the property benefits from a well-established private enclosed garden to the rear, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio, an outdoor tap and light, flower and shrub boarders, a timber shed and garden storage area. To the front of the property is a gravel drive with brick edging providing off road parking, timber fencing, flower and shrub beds, a covered entrance porch and side access to the rear.
LOCATION The property is situated in Gallowstree Common which is surrounded by the stunning countryside, perfect for taking strolls down the bridle paths and walking to the local shops found in Sonning Common (approximately 1 mile) which also has an award-winning health centre as well as a dentist and many restaurants. Henley on Thames (approximately 5 miles) has a good range of leisure and shopping facilities including multiple independent shops, supermarkets and other amenities. There are more comprehensive amenities available in Reading which is approximately 6 miles away which also includes a rail service to London Paddington in 28 minutes respectively. The area is also well served for schools, both state and private.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Gallowstree Common, RG4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tilehurst Station3.3 miles
- Reading Station4.2 miles
- Reading West Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Bonds Estate Agents is a new, exciting and independent hybrid estate agent that bridges the gap between your expensive high-street agent, and the 'not so personal' online agent.
We provide a comprehensive service for both Sales and Lettings in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We offer a tailor-made service that combines the traditional processes of an Estate Agent, with the new modern methods of marketing without the expensive fee or upfront cost.
We are members of the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102885000294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Estate Agent, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.