Lime Close, Red Lodge, Bury St. Edmunds, IP28
- Three bedroom end of terrace house
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Enclosed rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- BT Infinity available
- Available Mid September
Broadband: 50Mb-74Mb Std, Min. 36Mb Fibreoptic (Estimated download speed by BT on postcode) Checked 24/08/2020
In more detail the property comprises of:
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM: 16'11" x 7'11" (5.16m x 2.41m )
Range of wall and base units, integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine, one and a half bowl sink.
LOUNGE: 13'9" x 13' (4.19m x 3.96m )
French doors to garden.
WC: 5'9" x 2'9" (1.75m x 0.84m)
White suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal hand basin.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
BEDROOM 2: 13'1" x 12'6" (3.99m x 3.81m )
BEDROOM 3: 11'2" x 6'3" (3.4m x 1.91m )
BATHROOM: 6'10" x 6'3" (2.08m x 1.91m)
White suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, glass screen and tiled surround, ceramic tiled floor, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
ON THE SECOND FLOOR:
MASTER BEDROOM: 12'11" x 11'4" (3.94m x 3.45m)
Window, plus dressing area with 2-door sliding mirrored wardrobe and further cupboard.
EN-SUITE: 10'3" x 9'5" (3.12m x 2.87m )
White suite comprising of low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with 1200 shower.
Gardens to front with 2 allocated parking spaces adjacent to property with rear gate. Rear garden with extended patio area, shed and fenced to all sides.
Stock photos used.
Red Lodge offers amenities and facilities including a post office, a modern doctor’s surgery, dentist, a primary school, a public house and the Millennium Centre. The new village shopping centre has just been built and consists of a food takeaway, pharmacy and a soon to open a general store. The new sports facilities are now open with a changing rooms, football pitches etc. More extensive amenities can be found in the close by market town of Mildenhall and the headquarters of British racing, Newmarket. Mildenhall is approximately two miles from the A11 five ways roundabout which gives easy access to a greater variety of amenities found in Thetford (12 Miles) and Norwich to the North East and Newmarket (10 miles) and London to the South and Southwest.
Energy Performance CertificatesPicture No. 15
Lime Close, Red Lodge, Bury St. Edmunds, IP28
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kennett Station2.2 miles
- Newmarket Station5.9 miles
About the agent
WHY CHOOSE BALMFORTH?
With seven day a week office opening, on base access, Rightmove Listings, full A3 colour property particulars, town centre location and many more. The results speak for themselves!
- Two prominent office locations (Mildenhall - main office and Beck Row - satellite office) with state of the art computer linked software
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK (Mildenhall)
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FBM141192_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balmforth, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.