Laurel Close, Colnbrook, Berkshire
- Extended three bedroom semi-detached family house
- Sought after cul-de-sac location
- 22ft living room
- 11ft dining room
- 18ft fitted kitchen
- 4 piece bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- 20ft garage
- Generous rear garden
Property ref: 121_2425_3474444
The mature rear garden is generous and incorporates a decked area overlooking the brook which is ideal for summer dining.
To the front there is off street parking for two cars in addition to a 20ft garage.
Band D - £1708
The property offers potential for further extension onto the rear (STP).
Heathrow Terminal 5 (1.4 mi)
Iver (1.9 mi)
Wraysbury (2.0 mi)
0.2 miles away State school
Colnbrook Church of England Primary School
0.4 miles away State school
Foxborough Primary School
1.4 miles away State school
Harmondsworth Primary School
1.6 miles away State school
The Langley Heritage Primary
1.7 miles away State school
Langley Grammar School
2 miles away State school
The Langley Academy
2.2 miles away State school
Lady Nafisa Independent Secondary School for Girls
2.6 miles away Independent school
Ditton Park Academy
2.7 miles away State school
Churchmead Church of England (VA) School
2.8 miles away State school
BrochuresPDF BrochurePremium Brochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEEREIR
Laurel Close, Colnbrook, Berkshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heathrow Terminal 5 Station1.4 miles
- Iver Station1.9 miles
- Wraysbury Station2.0 miles
About the agent
"YOUR PROPERTY, OUR PRIORITY" At Oakwood Estates, we pride ourselves on being at the cutting edge of estate agency and this is reflected in our first class service. It has allowed us to become the fastest growing local estate agency with SIX offices in Datchet, Langley, West Drayton, Iver, Richings Park, and Burnham. We are renowned for going the extra mile and acting beyond the call of duty which is evident in our references displayed on our website.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3474444. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Estates, Datchet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.