Barnes Close, Nottingham, NG11
- Detached Family Home
- Within Excellent School Catchment Areas
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge Dining Room
- Contemporary Kitchen
This well presented detached family home, is situated on a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular area of Wilford.
The property offers excellent family accommodation, with a particularly well proportioned master bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
In brief the accommodation comprises of: entrance hall, modern kitchen with a good range of base and eye level units, spacious toilet, under stairs storage with access to a laundry/utility area and garage.
To the first floor the bedrooms are accessed from a spacious light landing. There are 4 bedrooms, with the master having an en-suite, there is also a family bathroom.
Outside there is a good sized private garden at the rear and attractive front garden space. Off road parking is available on the driveway.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Barnes Close, Nottingham, NG11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beeston Station2.0 miles
- Middle Street Tram Stop2.2 miles
- Nottingham Station2.2 miles
About the agent
With over 20 years' experience in the property sector Noble Living offers an unbeatable service at an unbeatable price. With packages starting from as little as £99, we can tailor our service to suit your needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7BarnesClose. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Noble Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.