Wharncliffe Gardens, London
- STUNNING BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS 1930S FAMILY HOME
- QUIET CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- CONVENIENT FOR SHOPS AND AMENITIES OF CRYSTAL PALACE AND SOUTH NORWOOD
- WALKING DISTANCE TO CYPRESS PRIMARY SCHOOL
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS FROM NORWOOD JUNCTION
- 17'7 LIVING ROOM AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM MEASURING 18'1
- POTENTIAL TO EXTEND OUT AND TO THE LOFT
Entrance Hall - Stairs rising to first floor, doors to living room, dining room, kitchen and under stairs storage cupboards, newly fitted front door and double glazed leaded light window to front, radiator.
Living Room - 5.36m x 4.17m (17'7 x 13'8) - Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Dining Room - 4.39m x 3.38m (14'5 x 11'1) - Double glazed french doors and windows onto garden, radiator.
Kitchen - 3.25m x 2.41m (10'8 x 7'11) - Range of wall and base units, integrated gas hob, integrated oven, extractor above, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled floor, part tiled walls, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, radiator, double glazed Georgian style door and windows to rear with access to garden.
Landing - Doors to all bedrooms, bathroom, Feature stained glass double glazed widow to side, over stair storage cupboard.
Bedroom One - 5.51m x 2.84m plus depth of wardrobes (18'1 x 9'4 - Double glazed bay window to front with reaching views, newly fitted mirrored sliding wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.39m x 3.51m (14'5 x 11'6) - Double glazed window to rear overlooking the garden, built in cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.72m x 2.51m (8'11 x 8'3) - Double glazed box bay window with display to front, radiator.
Bathroom - 3.25m x 2.49m (10'8 x 8'2) - Comprising Tiled panel inset bath with integrated shower, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, airing cupboard, tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator, opaque double glazed windows to rear, spotlights, hatch to loft.
Rear Garden - Fenced boundaries, Patio with step leading to area predominately laid to lawn and garage/outbuilding(not accessible by car) outside tap, gate to side and front.
Off Street Parking - Driveway to front with herringbone design, steps to front door, access to side gate.
BrochuresBrochureWharncliffe Gardens, London
Wharncliffe Gardens, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwood Junction Station0.7 miles
- Thornton Heath Station0.8 miles
- Selhurst Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Jukes & Co. are a family run independent Estate Agents established in 1988 serving South Norwood and surrounding areas including Addiscombe, Thornton Heath, Croydon, Anerley, Penge, Woodside, Upper Norwood.
Jukes & Co. offer a professional and personal service to its clients. We pride ourselves on our service which has been instrumental in its success and why many of its clients come to us through recommendation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29941489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jukes & Co Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.