Shirley Road, Wareham
- SUPERBLY PRESENTED
- OPEN PLANNED CONTEMPORARY LIVING
- OAK FLOORING
- LOG STOVE
- SELF CONTAINED UNIT POSSIBLE (STPP)
- SEVERAL OUTBUILDINGS
- ENCLOSED AND SPACIOUS REAR GARDEN WITH VEGETABLE PLOT
- HOT TUB
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM
DETACHED GARAGE, SPACIOUS DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES. NEWLY REFURBISHED WITH SPACIOUS AND VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION.
The property also has scope for conversion into a self contained suite (subject to planning)
This substantial detached property is in a desirable location only a few minutes walk from the town centre of the Saxon town of Wareham. With its picturesque Quay on the River Frome and with an abundance of restaurants shops and good transport links with the main line train station from London/Weymouth.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Shirley Road, Wareham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wareham Station0.7 miles
- Holton Heath Station2.7 miles
- Wool Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10437317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Albury & Hall(wareham) Ltd, Wareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.