The Rowans, Cholsey
Featuring a pleasant outlook to the front and secluded garden at the rear a semi-detached home just a minute from the train station and also within an easy walk of the shops in the village centre. There are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor, downstairs a cloakroom, sitting room and kitchen/breakfast room. There is a garage in a nearby block.
- No Onward Chain
- Minute's walk to the train station
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom
- Secluded rear garden
- Close to local shops
- Kitchen/breakfast room and separate sitting room
The property has gas central heating to radiators and is double glazed throughout.
Entrance Hall: Wood floor, radiator and stairs to landing with cupboard under.
Cloakroom: White 2-piece suite, wood floor, radiator and window.
Sitting Room: 17’10 x 10’11 Window and door to the garden, wood floor and radiator. Fireplace with wood surround and marble inset and hearth.
Kitchen Breakfast Room: 13’9 x 11’ Window to front and door to side. Fitted with a range of storage units and worktops, stainless steel sink, extractor hood, space for cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer and tumble drier, gas boiler, radiator.
Stairs to Landing: Loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1: 11’3 x 10’10 Window to front, radiator, two wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 10’11 x 9’11 Window to rear, radiator, wardrobe.
Bedroom 3: 7’6 x 7’6 rear aspect, radiator, wardrobe.
Bathroom: White three piece suite, radiator, part tiled walls, window, electric shower above bath.
Front Garden: Laid to lawn, shrubs, path to front door.
Garage: In a nearby block.
Rear Garden: An attractive feature it extends to 40’ and has a patio area with step up to a lawn. The garden is enclosed by a timber fence with raised borders and trellising. Side gate to front.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Rowans, Cholsey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station0.0 miles
- Goring & Streatley Station3.6 miles
- Didcot Parkway Station4.7 miles
About the agent
JP Knight are an independent, family run business and unlike most agents, they are not part of a large group or chain. The company is run by husband and wife team, John and Louise Knight who offer a friendly and personal service to vendors and purchasers alike. This means you will be dealt with by a mature and friendly team who are always on hand with helpful advice and support. With 24 years of estate agency experience, John is well placed to guide you through the moving process, giving advi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JP Knight, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.