3 bedroom Apartment Penthouse in Kingswood
- Located in a sought-after quiet development.
- On the edge of Delamere Forest.
- Set within 34 acres of exclusive grounds.
- Immaculately presented and upgraded.
- Penthouse apartment.
- Beautiful accommodation in excess of 1,400 sq.ft.
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Breakfast Kitchen.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two bath/shower rooms.
- Two balconies offering an outstanding outlook.
Kingswood Park was developed by PJ Livesey and is positioned in the heart of the Cheshire Countryside with a gated entrance and a unique range of high quality housing. Kingswood Park is set in 34 acres of private communal grounds with direct access into Delamere Forest and residents have the use of its own communal Tennis Courts. Kingswood Park is conveniently located to Liverpool and Manchester International Airports and to the M56 motorway that offers excellent transport links across the North of England and North Wales.
IN FURTHER DETAILS THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Please note that we have not checked any of the appliances or the central heating system included in the sale (if any). All prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on this point prior to entering the contract.
Communal Entrance Hall
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Breakfast Kitchen 8.15m (26'9) x 5.49m (18') Max
Breakfast Kitchen Area
Store One 3.81m (12'6) x 3.51m (11'6)
Store Two 4.5m (14'9) x 3.51m (11'6)
Bedroom One 3.48m (11'5) x 3.18m (10'5)
En-suite Shower Room 3.3m (10'10) x 1.52m (5')
Bedroom Two 4.06m (13'4) x 3.1m (10'2)
Bedroom Three 3.25m (10'8) x 3.15m (10'4)
Bathroom 3.15m (10'4) x 2.51m (8'3)
Leasehold. The annual communal charge is £ - Subject to verification by Vendor's Solicitor.
SERVICES (NOT TESTED)
We believe that mains water, electricity, gas central heating and drainage are connected.
Cheshire West And Chester. Council Tax - Band D.
Vacant possession upon completion.
Viewing strictly by appointment through the Agents.
3 bedroom Apartment Penthouse in Kingswood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mouldsworth Station1.9 miles
- Delamere Station2.4 miles
- Frodsham Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Hinchliffe Holmes provides a dedicated and new exciting approach to the housing market, transforming the traditional estate agent presence on the high street with an eye-catching, modern and country chic home from home designed office, offering a superior and more comfortable one-to-one experience.
Hinchliffe Holmes specialises in the sale and letting of town and country properties, shaping its reputation on a bespoke level of quality advice, superb local knowledge and exceptional cus
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hinchliffe Holmes, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.