Lonsdale Road, Blackpool
- Recently Refurbished Block Of Three Apartments
- Three Double Bedrooms In Each Apartments
- Great Investment Opportunity w/Possibilty of Further Development
- Expected Return Approaching £20,000 Per Annum
- Viewing Highly Recommended And Must See Property
The block is estimated to provide an investment return of approx. £20,000 per annum with each apartment being rented out between £550 to £575 pcm.
Each apartment has gas central heating, double glazing, neutral décor and spacious room sizes. A spacious kitchen diner with utility, lounge, three double bedrooms and two shower rooms. The first and second floor apartments also have a study/office/bedroom.
There is ample off road parking for the block, a smoking area and secure bike storage.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate, call today to arrange your viewing on this great investment opportunity.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Lonsdale Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station0.5 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.2 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 157206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.