Lower Spinney, Warsash, SO31
- Spacious Central Entrance Hallway
- Contemporary Open Plan Kitchen Dining Room
- Large Sitting Room With Aspect To The Front
- Utility Room
- Master Bedroom With Twin Wardrobes And En-Suite Shower Room
- Block Paved Driveway & Off Road Parking
- Stroll to the Beautiful River Walks
The property offers spacious accommodation throughout further enhanced by a warm welcoming feel, neutral décor and a good internal layout essentials such as a central hallway, spacious landing and large living room. The bedrooms are all well-proportioned with excellent storage, the master has an en suite with double shower and there is a smart four piece bathroom suite. The living room is fresh and light and allows plenty of room for large box sofas and lounge furniture. However the added benefit of this home has to be the open plan dining room kitchen situated across the rear. It is a great social space, theres plenty of room for a table and open to the modern well equipped kitchen its ideal for those who love to entertain. French doors from the dining room to the patio mean that in the summer months it's the perfect place to hold barbeques and parties. The garden faces a fantastic Westerley aspect, there a lawned area surrounded by well stocked borders and a designated home produce area. To the front the block paved driveway offers plenty of parking leading to the garage,
In summary this is a very well situated and laid out home with charm and ideal for those looking for a mix of home comforts and contemporary living. An early inspection is highly recommended.
Lower Spinney, Warsash, SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamble Station2.1 miles
- Swanwick Station2.5 miles
- Bursledon Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.