Eridge Road, EASTBOURNE
- ***GUIDE PRICE £300,000-£320,000***
- Three Bedroom End of Terraced House
- Rear Garden and Driveway
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
- Highly Sought After Area
A very well presented and spacious three bedroom end of terraced house located in the highly sought after Rodmill area close to local shops, amenities, bus routes and parks. Benefiting from south facing rear garden, modern kitchen & bathroom, garage and gas central heating.
***GUIDE PRICE £300,000-£320,000***
Located in the highly sought after Rodmill area is this well presented family house offering spacious accommodation throughout. The property comprises generous living room which overlooks the south facing back garden, a good size kitchen, bathroom with a separate shower and three bedrooms. Further benefiting from having gas central heating, double glazing and an adjacent garage with direct access from the back garden. The property is situated in the Rodmill area which has local shops and is approximately half a mile from Ratton School and Sussex Downs College. Eastbourne's town centre is approximately two and a half miles away. Viewings are highly advised to avoid missing out.
Door to the front aspect leading into porch with door into:
Living Room 17' 10" max x 15' 2" max ( 5.44m max x 4.62m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed patio doors leafing into garden, fire place and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.22m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect.
Stairs rising from entrance hall leading to the first floor landing with loft access, cupboard and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" max x 11' max ( 3.68m max x 3.35m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" max x 10' 11" max ( 3.51m max x 3.33m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan and WC.
Lawned area with pathway leading to the front door.
Paved patio area adjoining the property with steps leading to a raised area being mainly laid to lawn with direct access to the garage.
With up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Eridge Road, EASTBOURNE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hampden Park Station0.7 miles
- Eastbourne Station1.5 miles
- Polegate Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Eastbourne Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Eastbourne
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN114503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.