Heathcoat Street, Nottingham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- LUXURY LACE MARKET APARTMENT
- Open plan living and dining area
- Large double bedroom
- High ceilings and original beams throughout
- Large and bright living space
- Fully fitted kitchen
- AVAILABLE 28th February
- Viewing highly recommended
- *Furniture differs from the photographs*
This luxury property briefly comprises; entrance opening into modern living/dining room and kitchen diner with fitted appliances, large one double bedroom with high ceilings and bathroom with shower over bath.
The property is just a short work to many city amenities and has an outside terrace to be enjoyed.
FURNISHED *furniture differs from the photographs provided*
AVAILABLE 28th February- Viewing is highly recommended
Deposit- 5 x weeks rent
Holding deposit- 1 x weeks rent
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Heathcoat Street, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
FHP Living is an agency specialising in the sale and lettings of properties in the Park Estate, Mapperley Park, Nottingham City Centre & West Bridgford.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102431012254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FHP Living, Nottingham - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.