The Bouchon, Silk District, E1
- One-bedroom apartment
- Approx 579 sq ft
- Moments from Whitechapel station, with access to underground and overground lines
- Quick and comfortable connections to Canary Wharf, Bond Street and Heathrow Airport with the arrival of Crossrail
- Easy walking distance to the City and Shoreditch
- Residents' cinema, gym and spin room and 24-hour concierge service
- Individually-designed kitchen layouts with natural oak effect finish
- Secure underground parking (available by separate negotiation)
Silk District is a new development located moments from Whitechapel Station and within walking distance to the City. The new Crossrail line will mean Silk District is only 3 minutes to Canary Wharf, 2 minutes to Liverpool Street and 10 minutes to Bond street making it perfectly situated for the daily commute.
Whitechapel is becoming a hotspot for investment with it now being the destination of choice for many new businesses. It is currently undergoing regeneration and so is the perfect location for someone looking for excellent price growth potential from their apartment.
In the immediate area residents will benefit from an extensive choice of restaurants, bars and cafes. Notably Shoreditch, Brick Lane, Spitalfields Market and Bethnal Green are all less than a 10-minute walk from the development.
Silk District is an exciting new development of 3 residential blocks set around a piazza with private landscaped gardens. New commercial space on the ground floor of the Silk District will become host to many new and exciting restaurants, cafes, bars and shops.
Apartments are finished to a high specification with terrazzo effect tiling to living areas and bathrooms, natural oak effect cabinets to kitchens and in-built wardrobes to master bedrooms. Residents will enjoy access to luxury on-site facilities including a gym and spin room, residents lounge and flexible workspace, landscaped roof-top gardens, private cinema and 24-hour concierge.
Enquire now to register your interest
The Bouchon, Silk District, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitechapel Station0.2 miles
- Shadwell Station0.4 miles
- Bethnal Green (Mainline) Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We are the largest property consultancy business in Europe, with an enviable reputation for delivering beyond client expectations. Our 60-strong Residential Development team, based in our UK Headquarters, are highly experienced consultants with expertise covering all regions of London and are therefore able to find you the right investment or home.About JLL New Homes
We have properties to suit all budgets across London. We make the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN47499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.