Burlington Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14
- A SPACIOUS, WELL PRESENTED PERIOD TERRACED PROPERTY
- SITUATED JUST A SHORT STROLL FROM ALTRINCHAM TOWN CENTRE
- OVER 2000 SQ FT (APPROX) OF ACCOMMODATION ARRANGED OVER FOUR FLOORS
- OFF ROAD PARKING TO THE FRONT DELIGHTFUL ENCLOSED GARDEN TO THE REAR
- UPGRADED BASEMENT AREA WITH RECEPTION ROOM, CELLAR CHAMBER, UTILITY ROOM AND WC
- 28' OPEN PLAN DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOM
- 24' 'EAT-IN' KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- MUST BE VIEWED TO BE APPRECIATED
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a double glazed entrance door and side panel. Stairs lead off to the first floor rooms. Wood flooring.
Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
27' 10'' into the bay x 12' 6'' (8.48m x 3.81m)
A spacious, through double reception room with distinct lounge and dining areas. There are radiators and feature fireplaces to each end of the room, the lounge having a coal effect gas fire in situ. Double glazed square bay window to the front and double glazed double doors out to the garden. Wood flooring.
23' 9'' x 9' 7'' (7.23m x 2.92m)
An excellent sized 'Eat-in' kitchen with a part vaulted glass ceiling and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the garden. Inset Velux window. Double doors provide access to the gardens. The kitchen area is well fitted with a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and an excellent range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating a double oven, a five ring gas hob and an extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Tiled floor and double glazed window to the side. Under floor heating.
ACCESS FROM THE BREAKFAST KITCHEN DOWN TO:
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
14' 3'' x 11' 11'' (4.34m x 3.63m)
With a double glazed window to provide natural light and ventilation.
13' 0'' x 13' 0'' (3.96m x 3.96m)
Where the gas central heating boiler is located.
8' 2'' x 4' 4'' (2.49m x 1.32m)
With a single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cupboard space and working surfaces. Plumbing for a washer etc.
With a white suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
17' 2'' x 12' 11'' (5.23m x 3.93m)
With a radiator and two double glazed windows to the front elevation. Measured to the back of an excellent range of fitted wardrobes and storage space.
12' 9'' x 11' 2'' (3.88m x 3.40m)
With a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobe and storage space. Exposed floorboards.
A really spacious and well appointed family bathroom with a white suite comprising stand alone bath, wash hand basin, low level WC and separate, walk-in shower compartment. There are two double glazed windows and a ladder radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
TO THE SECOND FLOOR
16' 3'' x 9' 10'' (4.95m x 2.99m)
With a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
13' 9'' x 12' 2'' (4.19m x 3.71m)
Measured to the back of a range of fitted wardrobes and storage space. Two Velux windows and access to roof void storage. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
With a white suite comprising walk-in shower compartment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
To the front of the house is an off road parking facility whilst, to the rear, is a delightful garden with patio sections, lawned area etc. Access gate for wheelie bin access.
The tenure of the property is FREEHOLD.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC Graph
Burlington Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Altrincham Station0.3 miles
- Navigation Road Station0.4 miles
- Hale Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Since May 1995 has established itself as one of the leading Estate Agents in the area, specialising in Residential Sales across Urmston, Flixton, Davyhulme, Stretford, Old Trafford, Gorse Hill, Firswood, Partington and Eccles. Managing Director, Paul A. Birtles has over 40 years experience in Estate agency, has worked locally for most of his career and has gone to great lengths to create an Estate Agency business that is like no other Estate Agent in the area, both in terms of image and custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10481358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.