Flixton Road, Urmston, Trafford, M41
- A SUBSTANTIAL DETACHED PROPERTY THAT OFFERS FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION WITH UP TO SIX BEDROOMS
- CONSTRUCTED ORIGINALLY IN 1987 AS A BUNGALOW AND EXTENDED LATER TO PROVIDE TWO ADDITIONAL FIRST FLOOR DOUBLED BEDROOMS AND A BATHROOM
- OCCUPYING A REALLY GENEROUS PLOT AND SET WELL BACK FROM FLIXTON ROAD
- EXCELLENT STANDARD OF PRESENTATION RIGHT THROUGH
- TWO FULL BATHROOMS WITH TWO ADDITIONAL WC'S
- EXTENSIVE OFF ROAD PARKING FACILITIES AND LARGE, BRICK BUILT DETACHED GARAGE
- DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN WITH COVERED PATIO AND SUMMER HOUSE
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF THE TOWN CENTRE FACILITIES
- APPROXIMATELY 2297 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION
- REALLY HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a double glazed entrance door and side panels.
With two radiators and a walk-in storage facility off. Further cloaks cupboard off.
12' 5'' x 7' 9'' (3.78m x 2.36m)
With a radiator and double glazed windows to two elevations.
17' 11'' x 16' 7'' (5.46m x 5.05m)
Accessed from the hallway via double doors. There are two radiators and double glazed double doors with side windows leading out to the front garden. Stairs lead off to first floor rooms.
With a white suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan.
12' 0'' x 8' 9'' (3.65m x 2.66m)
With a radiator and a double glazed window to the side elevation. Measured to the back of a range of fitted wardrobes and storage space with sliding doors. Ceiling fan.
With a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with storage space below and a low level WC. Separate, walk-in shower area, tiled decor and a double glazed window to the side. Ladder radiator and fitted storage area.
12' 0'' x 9' 10'' (3.65m x 2.99m)
With a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden. Measured to the back of a range of fitted wardrobes and storage space with sliding doors. Ceiling fan.
12' 5'' x 12' 0'' (3.78m x 3.65m)
With a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden. Double glazed double doors to outside. Range of fitted wardrobes and storage space with sliding doors. Ceiling fan.
13' 8'' x 13' 0'' (4.16m x 3.96m)
With a stainless steel sink unit and an excellent range of fitted base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces incorporating a double oven, microwave and five ring gas hob. Integrated dishwasher and breakfast bar facility. Radiator and double glazed exit door. Double glazed window to the porch.
18' 8'' x 18' 4'' (5.69m x 5.58m)
'L' shaped with maximum length and width measurements provided. There are three radiators, bi-folding doors to the rear patio and garden beyond and a double glazed double doors to the front. Door off to a:
10' 0'' x 5' 0'' plus recess (3.05m x 1.52m)
With a double glazed window to the front, a single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cupboard space, working surfaces and plumbing for a washer. The condensing gas central heating boiler is located here.
Downstairs WC/Shower Room
With a low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled areas, walk-in shower compartment and an extractor fan.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a Velux and space for sofa. Substantial storage/wardrobe area off with double doors.
17' 0'' x 14' 10'' (5.18m x 4.52m)
With a double glazed window to the rear overlooking the garden. Measured to the back of an excellent range of fitted wardrobes/storage space with sliding doors. Radiator and Velux window to provide additional natural light.
14' 8'' x 14' 8'' (4.47m x 4.47m)
With a double glazed window to the front and a Velux window to provide additional natural light. Radiator.
A beautifully appointed bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with storage space below, low level WC and bidet. Large walk-in shower area. Tiled decor, spotlighting and Velux window. Feature chrome radiator.
To the front of the property are extensive off road parking facilities for numerous vehicles along with a DETACHED BRICK GARAGE currently in use as a workshop and storage facility.
There's a really good sized rear garden with lawn, substantial covered patio area and a large decking patio section that provides access to a SUMMER HOUSE, with power lighting and a TV aerial. Outside power and water supply etc.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...EPC Graph
Flixton Road, Urmston, Trafford, M41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chassen Road Station0.3 miles
- Urmston Station0.4 miles
- Flixton Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Since May 1995 has established itself as one of the leading Estate Agents in the area, specialising in Residential Sales across Urmston, Flixton, Davyhulme, Stretford, Old Trafford, Gorse Hill, Firswood, Partington and Eccles. Managing Director, Paul A. Birtles has over 40 years experience in Estate agency, has worked locally for most of his career and has gone to great lengths to create an Estate Agency business that is like no other Estate Agent in the area, both in terms of image and custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10482659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.