Market Street, Whitworth, Rochdale, OL12 7ND
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Modern one bedroom flat situated in the Heart of Whitworth village close to shops and local amenities
- Open plan modern lounge/kitchen
- Separate double bedroom
- Modern shower room
- Recently redecorated with fresh neutral colours
- Neutral carpets and floor coverings
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Please call Rent-Smart to arrange a viewing
The property briefly comprises of lounge, modern fitted kitchen with oven & hob, double bedroom and modern bathroom suit.
Street parking and private flagged patio area.
Available November please call Rent-smart for details.
EPC - D
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Rent-smart UK Ltd the Agent.
Holding Deposit: 1 week rent
Deposit: 1calander month rent
During the tenancy (payable to the Agent)
Payment of £25.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 6% per annum calculated from the date the payment was due until the date payment is received.
Payment of £150.00 for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
Utilities – gas – electricity - water
Communications – telephone and broadband
Installation of cable - satellite
Subscription to cable - satellite supplier
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Rent-Smart Uk Ltd is a member of Safeagent client money protection scheme, and also a member of The property ombudsman redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent home website or by contacting the agent directly.
These particulars/details are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of prospective tenants, and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Details are given without any responsibility, and any prospective tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. No person in the employment of Rent Smart UK Ltd has any authority to make any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property., rents or other prices quoted are correct at the date of publication and, unless otherwise stated
Market Street, Whitworth, Rochdale, OL12 7ND
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rochdale Station3.7 miles
- Castleton Station4.8 miles
- Smithy Bridge Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Rent-Smart (Management), Padiham
1 Mead Way, Shuttleworth Mead, Padiham, Burnley, Lancashire, BB12 7NG
Rent Smart Letting & Management Agents you can be sure of the best possible service backed by market knowledge, with experienced Staff who care and go the extra mile. We are a hands on specialised lettings and management agent you can trust.
Since being established in 2002 we have specialised only in lettings and property management, we are able to focus on your needs, allowing us to change with the fast moving lettings market. When you instruct us, you receive independent trained advi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference marketstreetonebed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rent-Smart (Management), Padiham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.