Barnes Wallis Court, Byfleet, KT14 7HJ
- Estate Manager & Assistants (24hr on-site cover)
- Residents lounge, library & function room
- Car parking & Battery car store
- Intruder and smoke alarm in all apartments
- Wheelchair accessibility & Laundry room
- Dining room/restaurant & Guest suite
- Video door entry system (linked to TV)
- Minimum Age 65
- Lease 125 years from 2007
- Service Charge £8968.52 Ground Rent £435.00
Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding Event Fees that may apply to this property.
WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE ACCOMODATION
Front door with letter box and spy hole leads to the:
Illuminated light switch. Airing cupboard with hot water tank, immersion heater, storage space, shelving and electric meter. Security door entry system and emergency intercom. Ceiling light. Emergency pull cord.
Illuminated light switch, electric slim line heater with booster control, waist level power points, TV aerial point, telephone socket, ceiling light, emergency pull cord and coved ceiling.
KITCHEN with electronically operated window
Tiled and fitted with a range of wall and floor cupboards. Stainless steel sink with single drainer and easy-grip lever mixer tap. Work tops. Built-in electric oven, hob and overhead extractor hood. Integrated refrigerator/freezer. Ceiling light. Fan heater and emergency pull cord.
Illuminated light switch. Built in wardrobe with doors. Electric slimline heater. Waist level power points. Telephone socket. TV point. Emergency pull cord. Ceiling light. Coved ceiling.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising bath plus separate level access shower, WC with low level flush and vanity unit with easy-grip lever taps. Electric wall heater. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Emergency pull cord.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Barnes Wallis Court, Byfleet, KT14 7HJ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Byfleet & New Haw Station0.7 miles
- West Byfleet Station1.4 miles
- Weybridge Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9648145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.