Badgers Lane, Almondsbury
- A simply stunning four bedroom Grade II listed barn conversion set in 2.79 acres of gardens and paddocks.
- Beautiful bespoke built and designed kitchen/breakfast room with flagstones and under floor heating, Aga, Silestone worktops and luxury integrated appliances.
- Sitting room with many period features to include an Inglenook firepplace with wood burner, patio doors to the mature landscaped gardens and fine views towards the Severn Estuary.
- Family room with feature wood burner, flagstones with under floor heating, exposed stone walls and views over the open countryside and beyond.
- Cloakroom, bespoke utility/boot room, master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further bedrooms, beautiful family bathroom.
- Stunning views over the open countryside and out towards the Severn Estuary
- Period features to include, oak beams, exposed stone walls, working inglenook fireplace, flagstones
- Mature landscaped rear gardens with orchard, summer house, greenhouse, patio, two paddocks
- Outbuildings, three stables, tack room, large double garage, with store room, workshop and wood store
Badgers Lane, Almondsbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pilning Station1.7 miles
- Patchway Station1.8 miles
- Filton Abbey Wood Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Louise Light Property, a Clifton agency with a difference…
Founder Directors Louise Light and Ross Coombs-Leigh have over 30 years combined experience in the Bristol property market and they both have a passion for property and people. With their excellent communication skills and experience as well as dedication, they aim to achieve the best results for their clients at all times.
Louise Light Property is a bespoke property agency located in Clifton, Bristol. We provide a one t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10424877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Light Property, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.