Dudley Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1
- Beautiful, spacious 4-double bedroom terraced house
- Recently redecorated throughout, with a new kitchen extension
- Situated on a sought-after quiet side street in the centre of Tunbridge Wells
- Convenient for local restaurants, cafes, shops.
- Excellent primary and secondary schools within walking distance.
- 0.4 miles to Tunbridge Wells mainline station
Located in the centre of Tunbridge Wells, Dudley Road is well situated to the shops, cafes, restaurants, and amenities the town offers. withing walking distance of Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre, The Pantiles, High Street and Tunbridge Wells station, for links to London I under 1 hour. It has residential street parking available outside if required.
Set over 4-storeys, this property offers generous space with plenty of storage. It compromises of 4 double bedrooms, a family bathroom, integrated living/dining space and a brand-new kitchen, with a beautiful skylight making it extremely light and airy. The outside patio area is great for a relaxing drink after a long day! Both the basement and the loft offers a fantastic conversion opportunity to offer even more space.
The entrance hallway leads into a large living/dining area which features a stunning cast iron fireplace, recently restored, and custom-built full height storage units. The open-plan space makes it great for entertaining.
Recently renovated, the kitchen contains large solid wood pantry units, quartz worktops and top of the range appliances, which include a Miele full height fridge, integrated Bosch dishwasher, and a Rangemaster cooker. The central island has been built to include a seating area and drinks fridge. A large skylight and double doors out to the patio makes this space incredibly light and airy.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The top floors are home to 4 double bedrooms, all with large windows and good storage space. The master bedroom has built in wardrobe units. There is additional shelving on both landings which can provide additional space. The shared family bathroom is located to the rear of the house with a bath with shower attachment, WC and wash basin.
Additionally on the basement level, there is a large space for storage which is plumbed for a washing machine and vented tumble dryer. This offers a fantastic opportunity for conversion.
Through double doors from the kitchen there is an outside patio area that has been recently renovated, protected by a high wall on all sides. It provides space for table and chairs outside. There is also an alley-way running along the back wall, which gives access to Tunbridge Wells town centre and is the store area for the bins.
On-street permit parking is located at the front of the property.
• New Worcester Bosch combi boiler installed (June 2017)
• Nest thermostat installed (June 2017)
• New pipe from mains to house to optimise water pressure (July 2017)
• New consumer unit (July 2018)
• New stair runner and carpet (May 2019)
Dudley Road is located in the centre of Tunbridge Wells. 0.4 miles to Tunbridge Wells Station, within 5 mins walking distance to the Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre and 0.7 miles to The Pantiles, where you will find a great selection of shops, bars, cafes, and restaurants.
Dudley Road is in the catchment area for a great selection of state and private schools, both at primary and secondary level. Just 5 minutes’ walk from The Wells Free School, and within a 1 mile to both St James’s Primary School and St Barnabas Primary School.
Tunbridge Wells mainline station approximately 0.4 miles with regular services under 1 hour to London Charing Cross (via London Bridge and Waterloo East) and Cannon Street.
• EPC Rating D
• Recently refurbished throughout
Viewings by appointment only with Winkworth Tunbridge Wells.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Dudley Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tunbridge Wells Station0.2 miles
- High Brooms Station1.3 miles
- Frant Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Winkworth was established in 1835 and, in 1981, became the UK's first franchised estate agency operation. Now, with a network of over 80 offices and, as an active supporter of industry regulation, Winkworth is a familiar and trusted feature of the estate agency landscape. Along with an extensive London presence, Winkworth has offices spanning the UK and an increasing international presence.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TWL200096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.