Epsom Lane North, Epsom Downs
- Impressive Detached Home
- Over 2000 Sq Ft
- Huge Rear Garden
- Impressive Views
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gated To Front
- Off Street Parking
- E.P.C. Rating D
A tremendous opportunity to acquire this spacious family home boasting outstanding views of the North Downs to the front and a huge private garden to the rear. The ground floor boasts a welcoming entrance hall, two double bedrooms, stunning family bathroom, three reception rooms, utility room and a modern kitchen. The first floor consists of a further three bedrooms with an en suite bathroom to the master. With gates to the front offering privacy, off street parking for numerous vehicles, huge potential to extend (STPP), a truly enormous rear garden, perfect for a home away from home office and wonderful views, this is a must see home.
Call Cairds today to book an appointment to view.
BrochuresEpsom Lane North, Epsom Downs
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Epsom Lane North, Epsom Downs
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tattenham Corner Station0.4 miles
- Tadworth Station0.9 miles
- Epsom Downs Station1.4 miles
About the agent
SELLING or LETTING : Choosing an estate agent with expertise and the best local knowledge is vital in achieving the best price for your home.
Cairds Award winning new premises on Epsom High Street affords clients the very latest digital displays and unparalleled office location to attract the best audience of buyers and display properties to their maximum potential.
We are a forward thinking proactive Independent local business that has established the Market Leading name i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29955324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cairds The Estate Agents, Epsom - SALES. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.