- Guide Price £195,000 - £200,000
- Immaculately Presented Bungalow
- Generous Principal Bedroom
- Peaceful Cul-De-Sac Location
- Re-Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Conservatory and Entrance Porch
- Enclosed South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage with Automated Door
- Ample Off-Road Parking
- Highly Sought After Market Town
Upon entering the property, it is apparent that it has been updated to an exceptional standard of finish, offering versatile living space which can easily be configured to suit individual requirements. The current owners have undertaken a full programme of improvements in the last few years to include replacing the heating, re-plumbing, a newly fitted kitchen, bathroom and floor coverings throughout, and not to mention the excellent decorative order to be discovered in each room! The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance porch, kitchen, lounge/dining room, two bedrooms (one of which is currently being used as a separate dining room), conservatory and bathroom.
Outside, has an extensive shingle driveway, offering ample off-road parking for up to four vehicles, access to the garage is provided by an electric roller shutter door with access to the rear. The rear garden is south westerly facing and has been lovingly maintained and includes a patio area, good sized lawn, mature trees, a shed and summer house.
LOCATION Hingham is a market town situated in the heart of rural Norfolk. Grand Georgian architecture surrounds the market place and village green. It was in the 18th century when the socialites of high society built and took residence in Hingham that it became fashionably known as "little London". The many and varied local shops have the special character of a small market town but are up-to-date in what they provide. Despite the influence and attractions of neighbouring Norwich, an active and independent town life continues to thrive and grow. Amenities include a family butcher, The White Hart Hotel gastropub, café, library, primary school, excellent health centre, doctors surgery and frequent bus services providing access to the surrounding villages and towns of Wymondham, Attleborough, Watton, Dereham and Norwich. The town is located 17 miles from the Cathedral city of Norwich, which has many restaurants, shops, supermarkets and services including an international airport.
SERVICES CONNECTED Mains electricity, water and drainage.
COUNCIL TAX Band B.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING E. The reference number or full certificate can be obtained from Sowerbys upon request.
To retrieve the Energy Performance Certificate for this property please visit and enter in the reference number.
PROPERTY REFERENCE 32980
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Attleborough Station4.8 miles
- Spooner Row Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Located in a Grade II Listed Building in a prominent location in the town centre, Dereham have a proactive and experienced sales team who don't believe in providing an adequate service but insist on always going that 'extra mile'. The entire team are local to the area and extremely knowledgeable, meaning they are always able to give personal and expert advice on buying and selling in the area. The combination of proactivity, local knowledge and excellent marketing ensures they get the best re
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100439034477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sowerbys, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.