Jackson Close, Lancaster
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Family House
- One Reception, Kitchen Dining Area, Utility Area
- Three Double Bedrooms, One Single Bedroom, Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking, Garage, Rear Garden, No Chain
The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, good size reception room opening up through to a spacious kitchen dining room area. The kitchen has wall and base units, breakfast bar area and sliding patio doors out to the rear garden along with an additional single door out to the side vestibule. The vestibule is a walkway between the house and the garage/utility space. The utility area is a good size space which opens through to a single garage.
To the first floor there are three good sized double bedrooms on and one single bedroom with a storage cupboard. The bathroom is fitted with a modern three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, wash basin and wc.
Externally to the front there is off street parking for one car along with a good size lawned front with pathway. The rear garden is a very good size garden with a lawn and pathways.
The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
What The Agent Says
Although some modernisation is required, the property could be made into a fantastic family home in a great location and is being sold with no onward chain.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Jackson Close, Lancaster
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station0.6 miles
- Bare Lane Station2.2 miles
- Morecambe Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 220825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.